Thursday, September 4, 2008

Carnage Video

Hey this is Sam checking in. I'm back in Tuscaloosa for the semester trying to finish up my senior year. I figured I'd update this thing with some of my media. I mixed a carnage video up from the footy I have. Here is the link to it. It might not have the cleanest language. There you were warned.

Flaming Cheese Carnage Reel

In other news, I spent the last 3 summers in Fayetteville, WV videoboating on the New and Gauley rivers. I put some pictures from last summer down below.



This is the Ram's Head formation on Endless Wall of the New River Gorge, WV.


















Here Justin Kleberg shows us how not to run Initiation on the Upper Gauley at 200 cfs.









Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Raven Fork, NC
Photo by Joey Jarrell











Jackson team member Justin Owen dropping a fun slot on the Upper Yough, MD.












Big Splatt, Big Sandy River, WV















Videoboater Alicia with a huge seal launch on the Big Sandy.














During the summer I fell off of a truck at work, split my foot open and had to take 2 weeks off.












I flew home through D.C. and managed to get a shot out of the plane window of Great Falls of the Potomac.










Todd Bitchenholler firing up Goliath on Decker's Creek, WV.
















John McConville and I dropping Mill Creek Falls on our local backyard run Mill Creek, WV. Photo by Justin Kleberg.









Looking foward to hurricanes, we got some first D's to bag, be ready.

No comments: